Dr David Parker
FRICS, FAPI, SFFin, FAICD, FIML
Property valuation and funds management expert, mediator and non-executive director.
Dr David Parker is an internationally recognised real estate industry expert and highly regarded real estate academic, specialising in property valuation, property funds management, expert witness and mediation, being a director and adviser to real estate investment groups including listed real estate investment trusts, unlisted funds and private real estate businesses.
With over 40 years’ professional experience, Dr Parker:
- has managed property investment funds for Schroders, ANZ Funds Management and Suncorp Metway Limited
- was the Valuer General of New South Wales and the General Manager of the Commonwealth’s Australian Valuation Office
- was an Acting Commissioner of the Land and Environment Court of New South Wales and a Sessional Member of the South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (SACAT)
- was the Professor of Property at the University of South Australia
- is a Visiting Professor at the Henley Business School, University of Reading and a Visiting Fellow at the University of Ulster and
- has written 4 books with a further 2 books currently in press, authored 10 book chapters, published 39 papers in refereed academic journals and given 9 keynote conference presentations